Simplify your life while maximizing your returns with one rate and one statement. Your multiple CD accounts will accrue a fixed rate of interest per maturity while making funds eligible for protection from the FDIC.
Our knowledgeable staff will work with you to determine the most appropriate terms, anywhere between four weeks to three years. Relax and enjoy life in the bay area, as your money works for you.
- Access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on CD investments
- Simplify managing your CD investments by working directly with just us
- Easily manage multiple CDs with one rate per maturity and one statement
- Consolidated tax statement
- Earn a competitive, fixed rate of interest
- Accounts are eligible for FDIC insurance
- Terms available from 4-weeks to 3-years
- Call a Branch today for current rates
Minimum Balance of $250,000 in a United Business Bank product required to open a CDARS account. Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS is a registered service mark of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.