Access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance — while managing all of your certificate of deposit (CD) investments directly through one bank, with one interest rate per maturity, and one convenient statement!
You don't have to track multiple rates at financial institutions far and wide, nor prepare a stack of year-end tax forms for each CD.
- Access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on CD investments
- Consolidate your CDs on one monthly statement
- Terms available from 4 weeks to 3 years
- Simplify your money management
- Receive just one year-end tax form
- Earn one rate per maturity for your entire investment
- Call a Branch today for current rates
Minimum Balance of $250,000 in a United Business Bank product required to open a CDARS account. Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS is a registered service mark of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.