Health Savings Accounts (HSA's)
An HSA, health savings account, or is exactly what the name implies: a financial account that can be used to save money for future medical expenses. These accounts, combined with a high-deductible health insurance plan, also offer certain income tax breaks that make them even more attractive.
Your HSA is easy to use, with tools to access and manage your account at your convenience. If you have an existing HSA, you can transfer or roll over your funds to a United Business Bank HSA.
Health Savings Account (HSA) Basics:
- Free of monthly service charges
- Debit MasterCard®
- Personal Online Banking for easy record keeping
- $35 Set Up Fee if a member of an employer group of 5 or more; otherwise $50 set up fee for an individual participant.
- $20 Annual Plan Fee
- $2 Excess Transfer Fee
- $25 Trustee-to-Trustee Transfer Fee
- Call a Branch today for current rates