COVID-19 Update: You Matter
Dear Valued United Business Bank Client:
Please know that our highest priority is to ensure that you and our employees are safe. We are continuing to closely monitor the latest news about the coronavirus daily, and we are doing all that we can to ensure the health and well-being of our clients and employees during this unprecedented situation.
We are taking multiple steps to minimize health risks to our clients and employees, including enhanced cleaning procedures in our branches and offices, and by following the CDC guidelines.
Here are a few things we want you to know.
- If a branch has a Drive-Up Window, we have decided to temporarily close the lobby, with all transactions being performed through the Drive-Up Window. If you would like to open a new account, or perform a transaction that might be difficult to handle through a Drive-Up Window, we will schedule an appointment with you in our lobby.
- For those branches without a Drive-Up Window, we are temporarily limiting the number of clients in the branch at any given time.
- We have temporarily changed some of our operating hours, please visit the Locations and Hours page on our website for more details.
If you prefer to stay at home, our electronic banking solutions are available 24/7.
- We offer Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, and Business Remote Deposit, 24/7.
- We can also assist you over the telephone for many types of transactions such as opening an account, placing a stop payment or changing an address to name a few.
- If you need cash, please use any ATM machine within California, Colorado, New Mexico, and Washington, at no charge.
Let us know if you need Additional Assistance.
Those who think they may have been exposed to the coronavirus should contact their healthcare provider immediately. For the latest information about coronavirus, please visit the CDC website.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to enroll in any of the services listed above, please feel free to contact your local branch by visiting the Locations and Hours page on our website.
Our mission, since our inception, of keeping your assets safe and sound always guides the decisions we make. As a Bauer 5 Star Rated Bank, the highest possible rating for a financial institution, we stand ready to serve our clients and surrounding communities as your trusted financial partner.
Thank you for helping us protect one another during this unprecedented health situation, and we truly appreciate you and your business.